About Isaiah Industries
Founded in 1980, Isaiah Industries, Inc. is based in Piqua, Ohio with operations also in Houston, Texas, Dubuque, Iowa, and Louisville, Kentucky. We seek to operate as a Kingdom Business, meaning that we believe God has given us a unique role in the marketplace for the purpose of growing His Kingdom.
The name Isaiah Industries was chosen because God's prophet Isaiah was a clear voice of hope and redemption. We believe that is how God wants to use us in the world marketplace as well. There are many great scriptural references from the Old Testament book of Isaiah which we use to guide our decisions and direction. One that especially rings true to us is verse 1 of chapter 56:
"Be just and fair to all," says the Lord. "Do what is right and good, for I am coming soon to rescue you."
We hope that this verse describes our business practices while giving us all hope and assurance of a better future.
In order to live into our unique role in the marketplace and God's vision for us, we have adopted certain Core Values to guide our decision making processes. Those Core Values are as follows:
- Honor God -OUR ACTIONS WILL CONSISTENTLY HONOR GOD AND SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF HIS KINGDOM.
- Positive Impact -WE WILL LIVE OUT THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST BY FOCUSING ON WHAT WE CAN GIVE IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP, NOT ON WHAT WE CAN RECEIVE.
- Honesty, Fairness, Relationships, and Value -THESE CORE ATTRIBUTES IN ALL DEALINGS WITH EVERYONE WE ENCOUNTER ARE INSEPARABLE FROM WHO AND WHAT WE ARE — THEY ARE OUR "CHARACTER" THAT WE MUST EMBODY AT ALL TIMES.
- Economic Development -BY ENSURING THAT OUR PRODUCTS CARRY POSITIVE ECONOMIC IMPACT WHEREVER THEY GO, WE PLAY A ROLE IN BRINGING GOD'S HOPE TO THE WORLD.
- Customer Satisfaction -WE ACHIEVE GROWTH THROUGH QUALITY PRODUCTS, PERSONABLE NEEDS-DRIVEN SERVICE, AND WILLINGNESS TO ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE.
- Team Members - WE HONOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS BY:
- ALLOWING THEM TO SHARE IN THE COMPANY'S GROWTH AND SUCCESS.
- EVALUATING PERFORMANCE BASED UPON QUANTIFIABLE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES.
- PROVIDING A PLEASANT AND SAFE WORKPLACE.
- ENCOURAGING GROWTH THROUGH ONGOING COACHING AND TRAINING.
- Collaboration -WE DO NOT EXIST AS AN ISLAND. OUR CORPORATE MISSION IS ACHIEVED THROUGH MAXIMIZING RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS INCLUDING VENDORS, CUSTOMERS, COMPETITORS, AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS.
- Environmental Consciousness -THROUGH ECOLOGICALLY SOUND OPERATIONS AND PRODUCTS, WE ARE COMMITTED TO BEING GOOD STEWARDS OF THE WORLD GOD CREATED, PASSING IT LOVINGLY ON TO FUTURE GENERATIONS OF HIS PEOPLE.
- Continual Improvement -WE ARE DEDICATED TO CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS THAT ENCOURAGE AND ACT UPON INPUT FROM CUSTOMERS AND TEAM MEMBERS.
- Leadership -THROUGH STABILITY, LONGEVITY, CARE FOR OTHERS, PRODUCT INNOVATION, AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT, WE PRESERVE OUR RECOGNITION AS AN INDUSTRY AND COMMUNITY LEADER.
Donald Miller - Founder of Classic Products Inc.
Donald Miller was a founder and long-time Chief Executive Officer of Classic Products, Inc. which was later renamed to isaiah Industries. Born on April 8, 1936, Don passed away on June 25, 2014 due to complications related to diabetes. He is remembered for instilling into everyone around him the values of quality, hard work, and the inherent worth of individuals as God’s children. You can learn more about Donald Millers life and legacy, as told by his son and current company president Todd Miller.